Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pest Control - Projects

Fran

Hey guys. I've been working on a Pest Control script everytime I find free time. I will be updating this thread as I progress on it:

Done:

-Define the script logic

-GUI

To do:

-Paint

-Work on the special attack

-Testing

Feel free to suggest anything

GUI:

b1ed74f3f554b2d7670f106772bffdd0.gif

Hey guys. I've been working on a Pest Control script everytime I find free time. I will be updating this thread as I progress on it:

Done:

-Define the script logic

-GUI

To do:

-Paint

-Work on the special attack

-Testing

GUI:

b1ed74f3f554b2d7670f106772bffdd0.gif

Won't u need option for Spec % as well?

Cool project, Pest Control is a nice place to work on some cool logic. I would like to see it be able to play multiple roles.

Won't u need option for Spec % as well?

Cool project, Pest Control is a nice place to work on some cool logic. I would like to see it be able to play multiple roles.

Probably yes. I was just thinking of setting default spec weapons and work with the spec % of those directly. Will see how it goes

Added to the list :)

Archived