Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 7804364 acting sus af

pk2010sh

I paid user 7804364 on sunday/monday morning like 1am and he was supposed to make an AIO fighter for me in max 1-2 days according to himself (been 6 days now :/). I paid him $32 worth of BTC which you can see down below. I can provide more screenshots if needed.

Screenshots

our convos ---> https://imgur.com/a/SkFrEwn

sent $32 i.e. 0.009 btc at like 1btc = $3500+ ---> https://blockexplorer.com/tx/ef7cc258c0239d20abb408a342cf754e9de6ecacdb7c58daa6631cfec88ed261

Situation

Dude hasn't got back to me since like 2 days ago where he said that there was an emergency. He told me he would send script within an hour but never did.

Also if there's an emergency WHY is he constantly logging into DB though? Makes no sense..

Edit: This guy was nice from the start and he's reputable so I don't think he's deliberately scamming me but wtf is happening on his end.

15 hours ago, pk2010sh said:

Been close to 24 hours now. What's going on?? @Nuclear Nezz @7804364

We give our users more than 24 hours to respond to disputes. Generally, we give users 72 hours. There are reasons for people to be busy.

I've had some personal emergency issues, they have now been resolved for the most part, The reason I'm on DB and not discord is because I only had my phone with no laptop or computer access. I will contact him via discord and send the script promptly.

Archived