Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't cancel renewing subscription

Cgjohnst2

I'm not seeing an issue to cancel it and I keep getting charged each month for the Nano Herblore script. All it says under the manage subscriptions link is that a payment is pending and it gives me the option to pay now. I don't see anywhere to cancel it.

If you go to Store > Manage Purchases > Click Manage on the right side of the script

The option is kinda hard to see, but it should be right under the script logo, click on Cancel Renewals.

0JNuL7J.png

I'm not sure what you mean by "keeps charging me on renewals"

You purchased it last month, it's a monthly script. It tried to renew this month, and didn't go through, eg: pending.

But yeah, as milasoft pointed out. Do it under store->manage purchases, it's in there. Otherwise, just leave it as pending and it'll expire, which will cancel the renewing payment anyway.

You can also just remove your card from your account, and no automatic payments will go through, since no payment method available.

Unless you have account credit.

Archived