Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I am a newcomer, I tested it with the dreambot OtterChickenKiller script, I already There are 2 accounts that are banned, now I want to help!

herywei

I am a newcomer, I tested it with the dreambot OtterChickenKiller script, I already

There are 2 accounts that are banned. I just logged in to the account. If nothing else is done, it is banned.

I use a private socks5 account and no one uses it. Now I want to help. Someone

Can you tell me how to avoid being banned? I still want to continue using dreambot, but I don't want to be there.

Continue to use it under any guidance, so I will lose a lot. Thank you for helping me, I will feel

Thank you.

ooofs. youre asking for A LOT of info fam. best i can advise for now is to start of with premium bots. they are much lower ban rates. also read reviews on the script before using as well as checking the date the script was made or last posted on. dont use a 4yr old script that hasnt been used in 2 yrs. thatll get you banned real quick

Yes, I need a lot of information. I try again and add an account via Dreambot / File / Admin Account. When I automatically log in to my account, users are forbidden to log in. I do not know what I did wrong. Whenever an account is logged in, the OSRS client will prompt the account to be stolen and the account has been locked. I lost another account. Is there a tutorial on using scripts that will let me know more. When I manually entered my account through the Dreambot platform, there was no problem, what am I doing wrong?

16 hours ago, herywei said:

Yes, I need a lot of information. I try again and add an account via Dreambot / File / Admin Account. When I automatically log in to my account, users are forbidden to log in. I do not know what I did wrong. Whenever an account is logged in, the OSRS client will prompt the account to be stolen and the account has been locked. I lost another account. Is there a tutorial on using scripts that will let me know more. When I manually entered my account through the Dreambot platform, there was no problem, what am I doing wrong?

The ip you're using to login on the account has to be from the same country as the ip you used to create the account otherwise your account will get locked. Also, some proxies are flagged so you will get locked even if you do that. You will need clean proxies if you want to use proxies.

I used IP, country, and I just logged in normally. My socks5 registered my account through Google's proxy plugin and set up my Socks5 via Dreambot's proxy. I'm not sure if my IP address is clean, but I think it's okay, because IP is built using the new VPS, no one uses it, I just feel helpless, I really want to do something with a script, even if they can Some fees, I believe I need help. . But I know very little about everything. So very helpless

2 hours ago, herywei said:

I used IP, country, and I just logged in normally. My socks5 registered my account through Google's proxy plugin and set up my Socks5 via Dreambot's proxy. I'm not sure if my IP address is clean, but I think it's okay, because IP is built using the new VPS, no one uses it, I just feel helpless, I really want to do something with a script, even if they can Some fees, I believe I need help. . But I know very little about everything. So very helpless

It's common for a VPS to have a flagged ip.

Archived