Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Slim mode

Decimate

It would be nice to be able to have a slim mode. What I mean by this is to make it so you can make these parts smaller

9e825e249ff9af24492e58843971fde8.png

36b187647e1b2fa15db9d45c6cadb2ab.png

Would be nice so I can fit more clients on my screen at once.

30 minutes ago, Nex said:

Dinh made this before, think its banned to post it on the forums now but i could give you the .jar in private if you want

me 2 pls

So I got curious about giving db a slim mode.

Turns out our UI was so god damn fucked up it was unbelievable. It took me 5 hours to rewrite, refactor, and add in a slim mode.

But on the next release, you'll be able to add a -slim parameter in quickstart to launch in slim mode.

http://prntscr.com/lurvzb

That's it currently, I'm gonna play around with shrinking the control bar more as well.

Archived