Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Simple working price checker with cache

alotoffluffy

Have you modified anything in the files like changed the case of variable names of the inner class. You can test it not in game by using this code:

public class Main {
        public static void main(String [] args) {
            PriceFetcher.PricedItem item = PriceFetcher.getPricedItem(861);
            System.out.println(item.getName());
            System.out.println(item.getSellAverage());
        }

}

Idk, I'm using this exact on start and it doesn't log anything just Started experience listener

log("Item: " + PriceFetcher.getPricedItem(465).getName());

Trying to figure this out is giving me a headache lol

Yeah it works without the client and I indeed have not modified anything :P

55 minutes ago, alotoffluffy said:

Have you modified anything in the files like changed the case of variable names of the inner class. You can test it not in game by using this code:

public class Main {
        public static void main(String [] args) {
            PriceFetcher.PricedItem item = PriceFetcher.getPricedItem(861);
            System.out.println(item.getName());
            System.out.println(item.getSellAverage());
        }

}

26 minutes ago, Astrate said:

Yeah it works without the client

That seems to suggest that Gson is not being packaged correctly into the output jar, I really do not have much experience using eclipse im afraid.

1 minute ago, alotoffluffy said:

That seems to suggest that Gson is not being packaged correctly into the output jar, I really do not have much experience using eclipse im afraid.

I switched over to intellij, I have both... and my output looks exactly like yours idk, I'm hoping you or someone who's extremely experienced to come in and solve this problem

Okay go into the artifact build an instead of adding the gson.jar try clicking the plus and adding it as an "extracted directory" then selecting the gson.jar in the file search.

!!! ^^^ Please include that! That's extremely vital and fixed the problem <3 thanks! - Idk how to do this exact process on eclipse but I'd suggest adding that too for new beginners :)

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Archived