Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script wont start

Moefie

Hello guys, So today I tried to write a script with the help of a youtuber.

I think this is what I want, so I tried to run it and it doesn't do anything.

Anyone knows whats the problem ? 

Cheers

1.PNG

2.PNG

The action for chopping trees is "Chop down" case sensitivity will get ya.  Your banking method is interesting seeing as you used getBank(), but also use NPC's. This could be a lot simpler with just the use of getBank().

Ok, so I would delete the lambda statement in your GameObject statement. Just do something like GameObject tree = getGameObjects.closest(Tree); this will set your tree object to whatever String you pass in when calling this function. Also, your lambda in the sleepUntil method wont work. It will stop after one log I believe, try changing countLog with getInventory().isFull(); and the > into a ==.

Archived