Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Construction[Free]

Nuclear Nezz

• 2 weeks later...
    5 hours ago, pure9 said:

Just logs me out when I start the script. 

Are you above level 40 construction? If you are, this script will only do up until level 40.

If you're not, make sure you have all of the supplies necessary, it would also be helpful if you looked at your debug console (tools->debugging->Debug console) and send me what you see.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 1/9/2019 at 12:29 AM, thedogman said:

i have 33 construction and had all the stuff with me started script and nothing happens it just sits with no actions.

Try deleting your jagexcache or turning on fresh start and restarting your client.

• 1 month later...

each alt needs 50k gold, 250 steel nails, 1 house tele tab, hammer, saw 140 planks and 559 oak planks

fyi, this is an awesome script. why is it free. make it 1 or 2 bucks or sumthin lolz

16 hours ago, tjkraft said:

each alt needs 50k gold, 250 steel nails, 1 house tele tab, hammer, saw 140 planks and 559 oak planks

fyi, this is an awesome script. why is it free. make it 1 or 2 bucks or sumthin lolz

Because we had no free construction scripts. Glad you like the script though :)

• 2 months later...
    On 5/11/2019 at 12:13 PM, AngHalimaw said:

Hey! Love the script! Is there any way you could alter it to just keep going after it hits level 40?

Nope, as it's a free script it will retain its level cap. You should check out Nex's construction script if you wish to continue further than 40 :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the script. However, when the creation menu pops up, you can use the numbers keys to select what you would like to build, by the way, noob, instead of clicking the widget like the script currently does. You should make that change to the script. 😉

Archived