Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Construction[Free]

Nuclear Nezz

Hi, this is a free construction script. It only does low levels, and is very specific as to what it does.

You can only run it if your house is in Rimmington, as it uses Phials to unnote.

You have to have coins, a hammer, a saw, if < lvl 19 then planks + steel nails, and oak planks.

Script Features

When you hit level 19 it will drop all of your planks and steel nails.

When you hit level 33 it will automatically build your kitchen south of the portal, and start doing oak larders.

The script will only run up to a certain level (tbd) as it's a free script, and my intention is to just make the beginning of the skill easier to access for users. This stop level may change as time goes on.

The building progression goes as follows:

crude chair->wooden chair->oak chair->oak armchair->oak larder

No, I will not be adding in more things to build.

No, I will not raise the level cap for you.

No, I will not change where it builds the kitchen.

The stop level I'm considering at the moment is 40.

Just tested this script out. It is able to build chairs, but gets stuck at Rimmington after un-noting with Phials. It mouses over the portal a whole bunch of times, but doesn't seem to click it.

1 hour ago, 79554 said:

Just tested this script out. It is able to build chairs, but gets stuck at Rimmington after un-noting with Phials. It mouses over the portal a whole bunch of times, but doesn't seem to click it.

o?
    does your portal have the "Build mode" action? It was working fine for me when I ran it, but I can always look again.

Edit:
    @79554 I believe I've resolved the issue, if you'd like to run it again and let me know that it's working on your end. :)

12 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

o?
    does your portal have the "Build mode" action? It was working fine for me when I ran it, but I can always look again.

Edit:
    @79554 I believe I've resolved the issue, if you'd like to run it again and let me know that it's working on your end. :)

Yeah it works perfectly now. Thanks!

Archived