Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nuclear Construction[Free]

Nuclear Nezz

On 5/15/2019 at 2:33 PM, Nuclear Nezz said:

Nope, as it's a free script it will retain its level cap. You should check out Nex's construction script if you wish to continue further than 40 :)

Please consider removing the cap for a price. I'd pay for your script. I tried the trial for Nex's and it's very buggy and inconsistent. Not worth $10. 

19 hours ago, AngHalimaw said:

Please consider removing the cap for a price. I'd pay for your script. I tried the trial for Nex's and it's very buggy and inconsistent. Not worth $10. 

I might consider it, if I did it would remain pretty bare.

On 6/29/2019 at 11:25 AM, Nuclear Nezz said:

I might consider it, if I did it would remain pretty bare.

All most people need is oak larders which yours executed flawlessly 

• 5 months later...
    • 7 months later...

If you could make it buy a house in falador first and walk it to the portal I would be eternal grateful <3 But awesome script still! thanks for sharing

• 4 weeks later...

Archived