Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Huge Bargain!][Cheap A/W] 77 CB, 42 Defence Pure [1k+ Total][Quested]

MaksyRS

Account sold to stormscythe!

Hey! I'm slowly becoming bored of this account, and have had  a very nice account offered to me that I could buy, but the only way I can afford it is to sell my current account. It's a fairly nice account which I have had for about 3 months, and has only ever been accessed by myself. Skype me for any enquiries at Max.Clements97. This account can be made into something fantastic with just a few weeks work.

1. Stats of the Account

2n21ok3.jpg

2. Account Status:

2s6vsdf.png

Yes, It has a moderate but it won't affect anything unless you hardcore bot. I've used dreambot a little on the account (The majority is hand trained) and have never recieved another ban.

3. Login Screen

fk1uzs.png

Comes with a bond upon purchase

4. Quests Completed

25ewniv.png

Major Quests such as DT+MM are completed

5. Account Wealth

2lj5o3n.png

Comes with the bank tab seen in picture + Untradeables

6. Minimum Bid: 5m

7. Autowin: An extremely cheap 20m, seeing as I'm trying to get rid of it quickly. Can be made into something fantastic very quickly.

8. Payment Method: 07GP only, sorry

9. Trading Conditions: Middleman WILL be used, no exceptions

10. Previous Owners: Myself, and myself alone. All details I have will be provided along with creation IP.

Aww sorry to see that you only accept RSPG - So broke atm :P

Might buy some gold to get GP :-P

For now, I'll take the starting bid of 5m

If you have PayPal, maybe we could work something out :)

Also, if you manage to get ahold of 18m, it can be yours by tonight. Need it gone quickly :)

Archived