Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • weird bans?

testymain

I set up  an openVPN server on google cloud and i was botting on it successfully for past days, few days ago i started few accs, botted tutorial island and started my new script which other acc was running nonstop past few days. they all got banned in matter of 10 minutes. I thought it was because of botting tutorial so i made a new acc, done tutorial by hand and wanted to test my second script. I let it run for like 15 seconds because i wanted to test if it would open doors or not. It didn't even click or anything and i got bannned after 15 seconds. Then i started new acc, botted tutorial and went to botting chickens(otter chickens killer free script)  straight out of tutorial and this acc is still running. So what the hell is happening? how could they tell it was bot from 10-15 seconds of botting(didn't even click)

Archived