Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • trade bot

hobomik3

trying to script for the first time but ive tried for like 2 days to get my bot to find the recieved trade request and find the player who traded them and then trade them back, this player will not always be the same person, i know how to find the code that i want but my problem is knowing how to use it. can anyone help me out? or point me in the right diresctoin on how to find these things out ,thank you

12 hours ago, hobomik3 said:

i dont know who the player is going to be, is there a way that i could pick their name out of a trade request?

Yes, you use the message listener of the client in order to detect the chatbox message of the trade request.

Archived