Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Barrows [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 24.99] [Trident support] [Smart maze solving]

Nex

Absolutely insane to me that this script is the most expensive on the site and costs $135 and I have not been able to run it in 2 weeks. Absolutely waste of money don't buy save yourselves. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I just bought this script not realising that its not still compatible due to the change from Clan Wars to Ferox Enclave. Is there any way to fix this banking system as it just keeps logging me out after every run? 

thanks, 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:57 AM, Botallday123 said:

Teleports to enclave and instantly logs out after each trip.

When will this be fixed Ive just bought this script.. Have I wasted my money???

2 hours ago, Jajabinx666 said:

Hey, this will be resolved tomorrow and a fix will be live on store in < 48h.

• 1 month later...
    On 1/31/2022 at 7:25 AM, Jajabinx666 said:

Can you inform me if this was fixed?

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Hi im having an issue where the bot will not even attempt to solve the door puzzle, have tried re-starting a few times, does everything else perfectly but i have so just solve door puzzle manually or it just continuously clicks the puzzle door changing the puzzle each time without solving it, any ideas?

• same here its broken and i just paid for it can u fix this 

Hi im having an issue where the bot will not even attempt to solve the door puzzle, have tried re-starting a few times, does everything else perfectly but i have so just solve door puzzle manually or it just continuously clicks the puzzle door changing the puzzle each time without solving it, any ideas?sa

On 6/3/2022 at 5:53 PM, lil bob said:

Hi im having an issue where the bot will not even attempt to solve the door puzzle, have tried re-starting a few times, does everything else perfectly but i have so just solve door puzzle manually or it just continuously clicks the puzzle door changing the puzzle each time without solving it, any ideas?

3 hours ago, beggi said:
    • same here its broken and i just paid for it can u fix this 

Hi im having an issue where the bot will not even attempt to solve the door puzzle, have tried re-starting a few times, does everything else perfectly but i have so just solve door puzzle manually or it just continuously clicks the puzzle door changing the puzzle each time without solving it, any ideas?sa

Thnks for the report wil have a look this weekend