Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Barrows [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 24.99] [Trident support] [Smart maze solving]

Nex

1 minute ago, Thunderclees said:

Changing attack styles is not working (script recovers if changed manually)

Turning on/off Auto Retaliate is not working (script recovers if changed manually)

Equips ring of dueling, doesnt switch tabs to teleport (script recovers if changed manually)

Also, does not re-equip ring it un-equips the ring of dueling for

On 6/22/2019 at 7:09 PM, Thunderclees said:

Changing attack styles is not working (script recovers if changed manually)

Turning on/off Auto Retaliate is not working (script recovers if changed manually)

Equips ring of dueling, doesnt switch tabs to teleport (script recovers if changed manually)

Hey im aware waiting for a tester account will have this fixed as soon as it arrives (most likely tomorrow) sorry for the delay!

Hey Nex is there a way to get this for cheaper? I really want to give it a go for a month but only have like 10$ a month to spend, maybe I could try a trial? Thanks brotha

21 hours ago, JewpaCabra said:

Hey Nex is there a way to get this for cheaper? I really want to give it a go for a month but only have like 10$ a month to spend, maybe I could try a trial? Thanks brotha

You can request a free trials in the discord :)

On 6/22/2019 at 7:15 PM, Thunderclees said:

Doesnt drink Prayer Potions either...

Sorry for the delay,

d8b8763c6cc29e33abfaddb8b2908be0.png

Fixed everything will push it to the SDN tonight 

On 6/24/2019 at 2:32 PM, Nex said:

Sorry for the delay,

d8b8763c6cc29e33abfaddb8b2908be0.png

Fixed everything will push it to the SDN tonight 

Still forces you to equip the Ring of Dueling; doesnt drink Prayer Potions. changes attack styles though so it's usable.

6 hours ago, Thunderclees said:

Still forces you to equip the Ring of Dueling; doesnt drink Prayer Potions. changes attack styles though so it's usable.

Pray pots you need to enable for each brother in the UI "re-pot" option, as for RoD yes you need this in your setup at all times as it uses it to panic tele out if needed

not sure why, but after about 45 minutes mine stopped switching attack styles again; was trying to switch from mage to ranged with a black salamander fighting ahrim.

ran it for about an hour earlier with no problems though...manually switching made it recover this time. wasnt trying to attack at all so it ate all the food in the inventory because of damage then teleported away.

just saw it switch from ranged to mage to fight darrok tho so...

38 minutes ago, Thunderclees said:

not sure why, but after about 45 minutes mine stopped switching attack styles again; was trying to switch from mage to ranged with a black salamander fighting ahrim.

ran it for about an hour earlier with no problems though...manually switching made it recover this time. wasnt trying to attack at all so it ate all the food in the inventory because of damage then teleported away.

just saw it switch from ranged to mage to fight darrok tho so...

Hmm odd, it should be fixed i ran it for a few hours issue free, please post if it happens again (possible with screenshot) and il fix it if needed