Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client hangs up

pootisspencer

Hello,

Got this problem after some hours the client rendering screen freezes ( bot isn't working either ) , but the client's buttons and everything else works.

Can't post any error logs now cause I'm running multiple bots and it's hard to trace which client exactly froze.
    Questions is if there is anyway to catch this bug via the script or bash?

Here is my stderr:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
            at java.security.AccessController.getStackAccessControlContext(Native Method)
            at java.security.AccessController.getContext(AccessController.java:820)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:724)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
    Exception in thread "Thread-19" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
            at org.dreambot.core.4.2.0(2.java:74)
            at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.<init>(WidgetChild.java:82)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.widget.Widgets.getWidget(Widgets.java:89)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.widget.Widgets.getWidgetChild(Widgets.java:112)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.dialogues.Dialogues.getScrollBar(Dialogues.java:339)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.dialogues.Dialogues.inDialogue(Dialogues.java:54)
            at sth.execute(sth.java:124)
            at main.onLoop(main.java:62)
            at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    Exception in thread "Thread-10" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
            at cp.q(cp.java:65)
            at cp.r(cp.java:33)
            at client.fn(client.java:3514)
            at client.ae(client.java:1552)
            at ah.u(ah.java:330)
            at ah.run(ah.java:309)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I'm running the client with -Xmx384M , but I always see the client go to 700MB RAM or more so I thought it's ok. What would be the fix, should I just increase the Xmx ?

Archived