Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Franky's Progress Thread

DezFranky

Starting Cash- 150m

Goals for week 12/1 - 12/7

• Develop a method to make accounts last longer than a month (due to the nature of my money-making)
    • Upon first ban, discover if I need to change HWID. Have discovered proxies proven ineffective. Especially sites that state they cater to runescape players (avoid!) Proxyfish for example!!!
    • Starting with 1 account with good history for my method, while I train 1 account and will bot it after 24 hours of total playtime

Day 2 -

Accounts: 1 w/ good play time. Has made 15m this weekend so far. I'm only going for 8 hours and hopefully it can last after jagex hours

Profit:  15m

Goals: Train another account to look un-botlike and test it this week!

Sorry for the delay in updates

Day 5- Used Mila's Gambling script, Noticing that due to the recent rigged dicing bots that people on F2p are not going to dice at all. I mention this since I will be most likely ordering a private script and starting a CC so that not only the people gambling actually put trust into the system, they know they're getting fair odds. As a gambler myself, I have been fooled once and will not happen again, the other day I was testing the good will of a dicing bot by the name of RollingDice, Says trusted. Watched people dice and I saw 1s for higher amounts, the dude who was advertising his bot by giving it 25m and such would get constant x5 from "jackpot". I tested it with a couple mil and wasn't surprised that I was rolling 1s multiple times.

This is the reason why people do not trust randoms, but they will trust doublers like retards, so I'm hoping that once I get this dicing script in order I will definitely have more success. Still waiting for my man @Im A Baller and the gang to get some time after their big release of the GE flipper, which btw is an amazing script and highly recommend as it is still early. They have a discord and constantly look for feedback.

I am in the process of getting a server as I'm not interested in VPSs, and plenty reason to believe that higher banrates incur due to this. 

16 core opterin 6276.  and 92gb+ ram which will most likely be more, it's quite a steal for $550 and the seller is going to give me some extra SSDs which is always helpful. I'm expecting to run a massive farm here shortly. Looking for more knowledge on big server farms such as this

Goals

- Figure out if I should use Hyper-V and create VMs to artificially make it look like a real computer.

-Spoof HWID and MAC, Get rid of anything that may cause it to seem like a VM. Will have to see

-I have Verizon Fios, will speed test and bitch at them if my speeds aren't solid over wire.

-Decide diverisifying farm, F2p tasks like oak chopping bots (good luck lmao), p2p money-making that would inconspicous 

- Figure out CLI. Only know some powershell, but I'm confident CLI won't be too much of a task to set up. Especially custom scripts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived