Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Report against Tarxan

Bot666999

we've been going at this all day we've agreed on half so lets just end it there. You've already accepted it so why are we still discussing it. Its fair for both sides

I'm not exactly satisfied no, I received 37m now as there is a high risk he would simply decide to not pay anything and get banned leaving me with $0. I would still like the rest of the payment even though he did not use the proxies much, there is under no terms a valid refund for locks and bans, just like for example how you handle scripts on dreambot, if someone gets banned it's not a valid reason for a refund as long as it works. My proxies all work and are all residential, I'm not responsible for bans or locks. With that said, seeing as how he chargebacked and received a working product there is no refund to be processed and I want to be paid in full.

I mean it's pretty shitty to say "I'll take half" and then after you get half say "Just kidding, I want all of it"

If you agreed to half, then I'm very much inclined to close it. Your whole argument is sort of based on "These are the terms, he agreed to them and now he has to uphold them"

At which point, you discussed with him that half of the refund was enough, which set more terms, which you both agreed to. You now have to uphold those. If you don't hold to your own terms that you agreed to, I'm not sure why you'd expect anyone to respect any terms you set.

Unless something happened that I'm unaware of (if it did, feel free to post) I'll be closing this tomorrow evening. As far as I'm concerned, it's resolved.

Archived