Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Report against Tarxan

Bot666999

Paid on a vpn? ive done no such thing like ive said im no scammer no need to do any of that. Ive been apart of this community over a year w no bad remarks scamming. Im not a scammer what so ever i came to you and asked for the refund and made it clear i dont want replacements. You just chose to ignore me and do what you want. Im done going back and forth 

I'm not interested in anything @tarxan has to say. If he doesn't repay it is blatant scamming and shouldn't go unpunished. He was told how to resolve it and he just went ahead and charged back like the scammer he is known too be. I've already had 2-3 people PM me on Discord saying he is known on other forums for charging back. All the proof is there that the IP's were Residential and not Flagged or Spam IP's. Please enforce the rules against him considering he has shown he has no intentions on repaying the money.

I took 37Mill because if I didn't I wouldn't of got anything and would of just been stuck at square one. I would of preferred the full amount which would of been 74.6 but let me guess, that won't happen? @tarxan

I was taking what you were offering while you were offering. Who knows when you were going to throw a fit and run off.

I'm pretty sure the judgement by the Administrator was to pay back the full amount anyway and isn't that decision to be made by the Administrator himself rather than you deciding your only willing to pay half?

If he offered half, and you accepted half, then it seems you're fine with half. If you weren't fine with half, you shouldn't have agreed to half.

It does seem like a decent compromise. You get paid half of a months worth of proxies for him to use them for a day. He doesn't pay the full amount for proxies he's not using.

If you're not satisfied with it, then we can continue this, but honestly that seems well enough to me.

Archived