Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Report against Tarxan

Bot666999

With that small of a time frame, I think it'd be fair enough to just give him a refund. He clearly didn't get any use out of them, and it's not like you lose out on profit by losing 10 proxies for a day.

3 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

How long did you have them before you asked for a refund?

He had the initial set around 12 hours asked for a replacement then charged back minutes after the replacement was sent as I said there was no further conversation to be had via discord as the buyer was reluctant to provide a username so I guessed this was because he didn't want me to be able to attach a scam report on him. Hence why I ceased any further communication with him. I provided him with two sets of Clean Residential proxies. It is not my fault the buyer does not know how to use them. It was clearly stated that he will NOT receive a refund unless there was any issues with them meaning them not working, not the fact he doesn't know how to use them. He is trying to explain away the fact that he has done something that he shouldn't, plan and simple. I said any further problems feel free to message me on the forums, where are my messages? I didn't get any, he just charged back. 

This is the reason i told him im not comfortable sending him the money as friends and family instead of goods and services bc if the proxies were bad there isnt much to protect me as the buyer

1 minute ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

With that small of a time frame, I think it'd be fair enough to just give him a refund. He clearly didn't get any use out of them, and it's not like you lose out on profit by losing 10 proxies for a day.

That wasn't the deal in all fairness, I sell on a basis from buying them myself. I paid the amount and he has now charged back leaving it in a negative. If your justifying what he has done by charging back without seeking a resolution from me through PM then you can honestly ban me and remove me from the forums rather than him, thanks.

@Bot666999 Spamming is against the rules. If you continue that, you'll be banned regardless of the situation.

I do definitely agree that the user chargebacking was the incorrect path for him to take. I am inclined to say the user should cancel the chargeback, as it currently stands it would be scamming.

I think that on the same line, if he had asked you for a refund on the product, you could have done so the first time instead of giving him new proxies. So what I'm saying is you both handled this situation poorly.

But yes, it is definitely not your requirement to refund him regardless of how much time had passed, just because they didn't fit his purpose. There were no technical issues on the proxies, and so your refund policy holds that you don't have to refund him for them.

@tarxan you'll need to resolve your paypal dispute and pay bot for the proxies. If you wanted them just to test them, you should have discussed it with him and purchased a single proxy.

45 minutes ago, tarxan said:

This is the reason i told him im not comfortable sending him the money as friends and family instead of goods and services bc if the proxies were bad there isnt much to protect me as the buyer

Your charge back went through in seconds. This shows you used a false IP to make the payment on just so you know that you could charge back with ease. The fact that Dreambot is actually being blind to the fact that you are a scammer is a joke. Please remove my account @Nuclear Nezz thanks.

1 minute ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

@Bot666999 Spamming is against the rules. If you continue that, you'll be banned regardless of the situation.

I do definitely agree that the user chargebacking was the incorrect path for him to take. I am inclined to say the user should cancel the chargeback, as it currently stands it would be scamming.

I think that on the same line, if he had asked you for a refund on the product, you could have done so the first time instead of giving him new proxies. So what I'm saying is you both handled this situation poorly.

But yes, it is definitely not your requirement to refund him regardless of how much time had passed, just because they didn't fit his purpose. There were no technical issues on the proxies, and so your refund policy holds that you don't have to refund him for them.

@tarxan you'll need to resolve your paypal dispute and pay bot for the proxies. If you wanted them just to test them, you should have discussed it with him and purchased a single proxy.

See my above comments, its not a dispute. He knowingly paid on a VPN or whatever so it looked like an Un-Authorised transaction. He has clearly done this on purpose and that is the reason for my frustration spam. He looks to be getting away with something he shouldn't be. All was explained in the beginning if he wasn't happy to go ahead he should never of bought them in the first place.

i am not paying for something i cant use to be fair i asked for a refund and didnt have the ips for more than 5hrs before. The paypal dispute is already closed so there is nothing to resolve there. I told him in that picture above i dont want them replaced just a refund for the flagged proxies and i came to him before a chargeback happened in hopes he would just resolve it refund understanding i have no use for flagged proxies.  I create and sell accounts on here 24/7 and run my own farm so its not hard to tell if ips are flagged or not. I want to fix this situation bc it makes us both look bad but what am i supposed to do? This is the reason i told him im not comfortable gifting him the money instead of sending it as goods and services to protect me as the buyer but he assured me if there was a problem hed refund me. idk man i dont feel like i am wrong for  wanting a refund for bad product and coming to him the same day requesting a refund? I have no use for his flagged proxies. I am not a scammer i try my best and make sure any deals i do are legit. I came to him first and requested  te refund and let him know if all 10 of the proxies ive bought are flagged im not interested in replacements bc 10/10 time your source of proxies you are reselling are bad and they'll just replace w more bad ones and i made it clear i dont want replacements just a refund

Capture.PNG

Archived