Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Report against Tarxan

Bot666999

Just now, Nuclear Nezz said:

If you make 200 accounts on any IP they're going to get locked, residential or not. I'm not sure what you expected to happen.

he doesnt grasp how to use a proxy safe. I offered him replacements ans minutes after i sent he charged back

Just now, tarxan said:

im not creating them on the ips i logged in to test tutorial finished and rested accs and all were getting locked immediately all created in the us where his ips are located

proving them to be flagged ips

That's not how it works.

I have accounts get locked when they were created on my IP, sat on my IP, and then used 2 weeks after creation.

They're locking accounts based on location changes and if they just sit doing nothing for too long, on next login it gets locked. It doesn't mean the proxies are flagged, it means you don't know how their system works.

1 minute ago, tarxan said:

im not creating them on the ips i logged in to test tutorial finished and rested accs and all were getting locked immediately all created in the us where his ips are located

proving them to be flagged ips

I have attached proof they are non spam / flagged. Explain that?

they were delayed locks. check my tutorial accounts post i have on here i sell accounts as a side hobby i know how to tell if ips are flagged  or not and i  have reliable feedback in selling ive sold over 10k accs here with no problems  the locks came bc his ips are flagged 100%

Just now, tarxan said:

they were delayed locks. check my tutorial accounts post i have on here i sell accounts as a side hobby i know how to tell if ips are flagged  or not and i  have reliable feedback in selling ive sold over 10k accs here with no problems  the locks came bc his ips are flagged 100%

I sell accounts too and play on these proxies no problem. My feedback outweighs yours massively.

1 minute ago, tarxan said:

look im not trying to scam anyone i dont do bad business but if u deliver a bad product i have the right to get a refund

All the proof is there. I provided Residential non spam / flagged IPs. Dont blame me because you dont understand Runescapes locking system.

i fully understand rs locking poilcy like ive stated i sell tutorial accounts here daily so i must have a understanding how it workks plently of people buy accounts  from me on a regular if the proxies are flagged you will get the delayed locks i have no reason to lie about this. If the proxies were good why would i come to you requesting a refund?

Archived