Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Report against Tarxan

Bot666999

Sold the guy 10 USA Residential Proxies that were Non-Spam and Fresh upon delivery. He complained within 12 hours that his accounts were getting locked and he was not able to use them correctly. Told him I would give him a replacement and unless he could PM me where I sell these I would no longer be keeping him added on Discord.

Upon giving him the replacements and removing him from Discord, Tarxan charged back the initial $56 payment. I would like for him to be banned or the money returned, thanks.

80d5eb0722ba709d0a880ecfe9daf18e.pngc9a2131a910f059dc92f4092b8f8986d.png0242a78b18d241eecb34ea2a48eedcde.png

Untitled.png

The proxies were bad plain and simple i asked him to refund me and he didnt so its not my problem. We didnt do the deal on this platform sooo how would the ban correlate here? He even talked me into sending the payments via friend and family and not goods and service related to prevent me from opening a paypal dispute in the event the proxies were bad. The proxies were bad and before purchase i told him if they are bad id want my money  back and he refused to give me a refund after ive come to him and told him they are bad.  Once i requested the refund he proceeded to block me / call me all types of offensive names idiot stupid ect. I paid in full upfront so i clearly  wanted the proxies they were bad and he replaced them with more bad ones and refused to refund me even though he agreed to refund me in the event that i had any problems with the proxies. I found him on OSB and after he blocked me he told me to message him on OSB so why open a dispute here if you arent selling proxies here and we've not spoken or done any deals on this platform??

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, tarxan said:

The proxies were bad plain and simple i asked him to refund me and he didnt so its not my problem. We didnt do the deal on this platform sooo how would the ban correlate here? He even talked me into sending the payments via friend and family and not goods and service related to prevent me from opening a paypal dispute in the event the proxies were bad. The proxies were bad and before purchase i told him if they are bad id want my money  back and he refused to give me a refund after ive come to him and told him they are bad.  Once i requested the refund he proceeded to block me / call me all types of offensive names idiot stupid ect. I paid in full upfront so i clearly  wanted the proxies they were bad and he replaced them with more bad ones and refused to refund me even though he agreed to refund me in the event that i had any problems with the proxies. I found him on OSB and after he blocked me he told me to message him on OSB so why open a dispute here if you arent selling proxies here and we've not spoken or done any deals on this platform??

Capture.PNG

He also stated that if there were no technical issues that he wouldn't refund. It didn't seem like there were any technical issues, as he did give you residential proxies (as shown by his screenshots of ISP)

The fact that they didn't work for your purpose wasn't discussed in the refund policy (that I'm aware of)

Either way, chargebacking isn't okay. The reason he opened the dispute here, when the transaction was "based" on OSBot is because by chargebacking, you're scamming.

Scamming has no direct affiliation with any site, and you risk being banned on all of them due to your chargeback, assuming those sites agree that you shouldn't have chargebacked.

What you should have done was open a dispute against him, saying you deserve to be refunded, then the pressure would have been on him instead of you. Instead you just opened a dispute in paypal.

I also don't see where you actually asked for a refund.

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

He also stated that if there were no technical issues that he wouldn't refund. It didn't seem like there were any technical issues, as he did give you residential proxies (as shown by his screenshots of ISP)

The fact that they didn't work for your purpose wasn't discussed in the refund policy (that I'm aware of)

Either way, chargebacking isn't okay. The reason he opened the dispute here, when the transaction was "based" on OSBot is because by chargebacking, you're scamming.

Scamming has no direct affiliation with any site, and you risk being banned on all of them due to your chargeback, assuming those sites agree that you shouldn't have chargebacked.

What you should have done was open a dispute against him, saying you deserve to be refunded, then the pressure would have been on him instead of you. Instead you just opened a dispute in paypal.

I also don't see where you actually asked for a refund.

He was told he wouldn't get a refund unless there was technical issues I.e, the proxies being down, there was no issues at all, the proxies are residential and non-spam, he just wasn't using them correctly

im not scamming before we dealed i told him if they are bad i would want a refund. thats the reason he refunded my original purchase and made me send the money as friends and family and not product and service related if the proxies are bad in which they were. I spent the cash up front for all 10 if they were good i wouldve used them no problem but they were bad and he replaced them w more bad ones. 

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, tarxan said:

im not scamming before we dealed i told him if they are bad i would want a refund. thats the reason he refunded my original purchase and made me send the money as friends and family and not product and service related if the proxies are bad in which they were. I spent the cash up front for all 10 if they were good i wouldve used them no problem but they were bad and he replaced them w more bad ones. 

Capture.PNG

another lie, the initial refund was because paypal limited the funds so he sent as a gift

i dont scam anyone i always try my best to do legitimate business.  but if you deliver a bad product i have the right to request a refund. He knew they were bad thats the reason he didnt want me to send the money using goods and services where the buyer is protected. I spent the cash up front no questions so i did want them but after  further testing they were in fact bad ips even the ones he replaced them with

im not creating them on the ips i logged in to test tutorial finished and rested accs and all were getting locked immediately all created in the us where his ips are located

proving them to be flagged ips

Archived