Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to get Item equipped in slot?

testymain

i found I should use this Item item = getEquipment().getItemInSlot(EquipmentSlot.HAT);

but getItemInSlot takes int as argument and my IDE shows this error The method getItemInSlot(int) in the type AbstractItemContainer<Item> is not applicable for the arguments (EquipmentSlot)

What is the correct way of getting equipped item in weapon slot for example

the problem is probably caused because i have a class that extends AbstractScript and the actual code is in different helper class.

I used private MethodContext ctx = new MethodContext(); and then anything that is called through ctx example ctx.getLocalPlayer() causes NPE.  

How exactly do i access these methoud outside of the main script that extends abstract script? I thought MethodContext was the class that provides it.

Ok thank you hashtag,

but i still cant use methods like getLocalPlayer(), getEquipment() etc. outside of script that inherits from AbstractScript, i tried initializing object in my main script like that Miner miner = new Miner(getEquipment()); and the in miner  class i had this constructor   public Miner(Equipment equipment) {
            this.equipment = equipment;
        }

but that doesnt work either.

what do you mean  by  'just pass the script to ur other classes'  could you make an example?

Archived