Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Logging In

kirilas

Hello

I run a gold farm and it is very annoying sadly when the bots login they always missclick on something and the payment plans pop up in my browser. My bots hop alot so this is very common and a pretty big issue, I believe it missclicks when dreambot logs in each time before clicking "Click here to play" and force open the browser for payment options etc.

I've experienced the same and it's really easy to solve (at least it was easy on my pc.) Go to the Settings> click on 'Enable Fresh Start'. 

This should fux the buggy feel of the client.

Let me know if it didn't help. 

>runs a gold farm

>doesn't have VIP

🤔

Something feels off here...

Anyway, I think it's due to the client doing login handler, then there's a split second between the login handler and the welcome screen handler where the script's onLoop could run.

Then the onLoop clicks on one of the welcome screen widgets, opening the browser.

Edit:
    Since all of the accounts I've found linked to your account have made purchases, I'll let you choose which ones to ban.

What I don't get is that one of the accounts has VIP

Archived