Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lost half all my logins, not sure why.

PhoenixFox

I had quite a few bots logins created below where I had another bot that was named "bot5" becuase I didn't know what his username would be yet. I am running a couple clients at the same time because too many tabs lags it up. However, I eventually wanted to change bot5 to his actual name for my ease of access, and did so. After I did, all the login information for every bot below him was erased. I didn't have this info set aside as I used email generators to create them and thought they'd be safe in the clients list. Might want to take a look at that, pretty disappointing. 

You should always keep your account information backed up elsewhere.

If our client tries to load the accounts list, and fails due to a corruption in the file (which could happen if multiple clients are writing to the accounts file at the same time) it will delete the file. We can't do anything about file corruptions.

4 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

If our client tries to load the accounts list, and fails due to a corruption in the file (which could happen if multiple clients are writing to the accounts file at the same time) it will delete the file. We can't do anything about file corruptions.

At least say sorry

8 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Gotcha, gotta be more careful when playing with fire like that. Why does it delete the entire list instead of the individual file though? 

9 hours ago, PhoenixFox said:

Gotcha, gotta be more careful when playing with fire like that. Why does it delete the entire list instead of the individual file though? 

Each account isn't its own individual file. It's one chunk, and it's encrypted. If any of it is borked, it's likely all borked.

I'm honestly not sure why it kept some of your accounts, it's possible it was deleted by one client, then your client after you added it re-saved the current accounts you had. :shrug:

17 hours ago, Volta said:

At least say sorry

Lol. You do realize that it's not his fault, right? It's a common issue because of java's limitations most likely

On 11/29/2018 at 12:27 PM, ozeki6 said:

Lol. You do realize that it's not his fault, right? It's a common issue because of java's limitations most likely

Can still say sorry for OP's loss. Doesn't mean it's Nezz's fault. It's just being sympathetic.

Archived