Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Managing your bot from your phone!

Stormscythe

Managing your bot from your phone!

By using this method, you can manage your bot from your phone. This means you can make sure that everything is running as it should, no matter where you are as long as you have an internet connection.

What do I mean by managing?

Managing includes:

• Starting a script
    • Stopping a script
    • Checking your progress
    • Logging back in if logged out

Installing the required software

TeamViewer is a program that lets you connect to your own computer from another computer or mobile device. Installing and using TeamViewer is fairly simple, but if you get in trouble, there are a ton of guides on the world wide web. 
    To download TeamViewer, click HERE

Now that you have downloaded and installed TeamViewer on your computer, you should install it on your mobile device. In order to do so, go to the App Store and search for TeamViewer. You should pick the FREE version called TeamViewer: Remote Control.

2s6oxg1.png

To download TeamViewer for Android, you can click HERE, or scan this QR code:

50f9a2cf17b42ae22174befd58135085.png

Now that TeamViewer is installed on both your computer and your phone, you can connect to your computer from your phone!

Connecting to your computer!

To connect to your computer you want to make sure that TeamViewer is running on your computer. 
    Open TeamViewer, and look for your ID and Password
    36ba4d95f2990a77cc28dc8d2d6d22a6.png

Open TeamViewer on your phone, type in the ID and Password, and you are now connected to your computer!

You can now control your computer from your phone. This makes you able to run DreamBot, start a script or whatever you are normally able to do, from your computer. I use this all the time to check on my bots when I'm at work or various other places. If your bot ever stops, it's easy to start it back up and run the script. 
    I hope this helped!

-Storm

Archived