Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Activity Stuff

Nuclear Nezz

Hello everyone,

I realize my activity over the last few days has been very limited. This will probably continue for the next few days, as there's currently some family issues going on and I will be spending time with them, not on here.

If you have any questions, I will still respond to PM's as often as I can, but since I haven't even really been able to get on once a day, it may take a bit for me to respond. We still have other staff members on site that you can reach out to for assistance.

Thanks,

Nezz.

10 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Hello everyone,

I realize my activity over the last few days has been very limited. This will probably continue for the next few days, as there's currently some family issues going on and I will be spending time with them, not on here.

If you have any questions, I will still respond to PM's as often as I can, but since I haven't even really been able to get on once a day, it may take a bit for me to respond. We still have other staff members on site that you can reach out to for assistance.

Thanks,

Nezz.

I hope everything will be okay nezz :) i have some lawyer issues aswell and family stuff going on its hard but all you have to do is wake up in the morning look in the mirror and say everything will be okay.

Archived