Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Sign in to follow this  
doTeam_root

AIO Woodcutter - an ACTUAL AIO Woodcutter

1. Start the script

4e90e5e3c358febbf71cc9b127c66942.png

2. Select trees to cut (I do not recommend all nearby as it is buggy, but you can use it nevertheless. It'll add trees in 4x4 area.)

3. Select whether to powercut or bank - nearest found bank or specific bank.

c8b0a96595369ff453dc25feb1b1bf5b.png

4. Start

9f2e3df7af75265a872d9e43a3735ef3.png

I've tested it at several location, but if yours is anyhow buggy, report back and I'll fix it.

P.S: Should get above 40k xp at draynor willows w/ banking at level 60+

Powerchopping will be active when you're not chopping down trees, so make sure you don't use powerchopping at locations like draynor, becuase you'll get quite more exp by banking.

Also take a note that the first tree you will select is the main tree, you will be walking near that tree when you're finished with banking.

It has the full pseudo antiban implemented.

google.png

Edited by doTeam_root

Pretty nice release, but what's with the naming? 

an "ACTUAL" AIO Woodcutter ? 

Edit: Nevermind Novak's AIO Wc'er isss Pretty basik so glad to see someone doing a full-fledged cutter.

i like the paint style and presentation of your work. Hope to see more creations from you!

Edited by DefCon

Pretty nice release, but what's with the naming? 

an "ACTUAL" AIO Woodcutter ? 

Edit: Nevermind Novak's AIO Wc'er isss Pretty basik so glad to see someone doing a full-fledged cutter.

i like the paint style and presentation of your work. Hope to see more creations from you!

All in one, you can't really call vast majority of the scripts AIO, despite the claims that they are. An AIO script would mean that it can handle everything and with the scripts where you specify the location and whatnot that surely is not the case.

Edited by doTeam_root

All in one, you can't really call vast majority of the scripts AIO, despite the claims that they are. An AIO script would mean that it can handle everything and with the scripts where you specify the location and whatnot that surely is not the case.

The reason we make our "AIO" Woodcutters like that is because a good chunk of users have no idea what IDs are or how to get them so we put some extra time in making these pre-defined areas for them. For your way, when they want to know how to use it guess who they contact for help and who has to help them. Ahh, I see what you did. Very nice hehe. :D

Edited by Vlad

Is it supposted to not automatically store them in a bank`? Alteast for me, I have to manually pause the script, walk to bank and deposit logs and then put the bot back to work again

You've got to set the bank in order to bank. If you have and it's not banking, could you tell me the location and the bank you're using