Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How do you detect if there is no bird snare placed yet?

B1llymayz

I have been trying many things but this is issue has seemed to stump me. I am trying to create a hunter bot. I cannot seem to figure out how code this because I am unsure of what makes an object null in Runescape. I would like to do something like 

if(bird snare has not been placed) {

then lay the bird snare on the ground

}

I know how to do the bird snare actions and all that but I do not know how to tell if it has not been placed

14 hours ago, B1llymayz said:

Wow, I am pretty mad at myself right now. I could of swore I tried that. It works thank you very much!

You may also want to consider checking the 'setup' tile for any existing snares, else you may end up trying to place a snare on an invalid tile! Best of luck.

Archived