Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot would only run on a fresh new windows user but not my main win user.

ohad152

TL; DR:  dreambot would run perfectly  on 1 windows fresh new account I made , but on the other main windows old user i always use,  it will open the client but will NOT run the scripts it will just look like its starting to run and then STOP. PLEASE FIX!

my problem is : I have 2 windows users when I use my main windows user that I have all my stuff in - it would load the client and when I hit start  after I chose the script I want it will just do nothing in ANY SCRIPTS , BUT-----when I use the new windows account i made it will work perfectly , my question how do I somehow make my main windows user fresh WITHOUT having to delete all my files or restoring windows completely ??,

I just want to run dreambot script on my first windows user but it will not run no matter what I do - so i guess its a problem with some wrong path to the java software maybe? like i really wanna know how to get back everything to default since it WORKS on my other windows account so it MUST be some corrupt file or something bad i installed or idk it been like that for ages and idk when exactly it happened,,,PLZZZZZZ HELPPPPPPPPP

Archived