Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Run multiple scripts?

DeadmanVlei

Is this possible in dreambot?  It seems like maybe this was meant to be the situation for plugins, but they don't seems setup that way, and I've read some of the heads of the community here saying that you might as well just use a script instead since it has the same amount of power.

I've made a chat GUI that logs chat and colors it well, after a while I'd like to expand that to use sockets so that I can chat from a webpage and have a good looking chat on mobile.  I'd rather not spend the time integrating my chat into all my scripts, and then still be lost anyways when it comes to scripts I didn't make first-hand.  Please add some sort of support for this if it doesn't already exist.  I understand it can be conflicting to run multiple BOT scripts at once due to control conflicts, but I would like to make some tools and such to help DreamBot keep up with OSBuddy and RuneLite.  Otherwise I have to switch to a bot client when I want to bot, and it feels like a red flag logging in and out before and after I do any heavy training.

Archived