Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Submitting scripts is confusing

DeadmanVlei

Could someone do a full walkthrough on how to distribute scripts on the SDN?  It's very vague and just asks for repository names and stuff.  Do I link my github then I have access to add my repos as scripts?  Or do I register each individual repo and then the scripts from it separately for some reason/somehow?

I'm very confused as to the intended process if someone could lend me a hand.

Hey, here's the steps you need to complete in order to publish your scripts. 

1. Request a repository. Only one is needed, it will contain all of your scripts. 
    2. Once your repo is created, create a new module for your script in the repo. It should contain your project's src folder. 
    3. Go through the add script page on sdn where you will fill in the details of your script. There you'll also input the repository and module names.
    4. Wait for the request to be handled. 

Archived