Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Paid for script, Dreambot says it failed, bank sent the $

Cgjohnst2

I just tried to purchase Nano Herblore. This site said the payment was rejected, but I called my credit card company and they said the payment went through. I don't have access to the script. Can someone look into this?

@Hashtag

The orders page says payment is pending with an option to pay now. The purchases page just shows it expiring last May.

I tried to pay now again and it failed again. It says my zip code doesn't match, but it definitely does. So it's saying it's failing on here, but it's posted on my credit card account. I haven't checked yet to see if it just posted a second pending charge for trying again.

Alright. I don't have any kind of access to users' purchases so there's nothing I can do to assist you further. I'll tag @Nuclear Nezz in this so he will be notified of this thread. However, it might take some time for him to check up on this as he's dealing with some rl stuff at the moment. Please remain patient until he pops in, thanks.

Archived