Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT LOCK

Bell

I see a lot of people saying that there account is getting locked while on VPN or proxy.

The reason why Jagex holds the original IP on the account, when it sees the different IP it will lock it no matter what. 

Easiest way to unlock it sign into the account with the wrong password and hit forget my password and send the email and change the password. Simple. If you need help reply to this. Upvote if it helped. I'll help as much as possible

12 hours ago, Bell said:

I see a lot of people saying that there account is getting locked while on VPN or proxy.

The reason why Jagex holds the original IP on the account, when it sees the different IP it will lock it no matter what. 

Easiest way to unlock it sign into the account with the wrong password and hit forget my password and send the email and change the password. Simple. If you need help reply to this. Upvote if it helped. I'll help as much as possible

You will only get locked if you use a client that is not recognized, like a botting client. If you log in from another ip from another country but you're using rs client or osbuddy you will be fine.

7 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

You will only get locked if you use a client that is not recognized, like a botting client. If you log in from another ip from another country but you're using rs client or osbuddy you will be fine.

IPs have a roll in it as well. Trust me I tried this all out. Same client different IP got locked.

59 minutes ago, Bell said:

IPs have a roll in it as well. Trust me I tried this all out. Same client different IP got locked.

If I log in using runelite, rs buddy or the the official runescape client my accounts don't get locked. However, if I do the same using a botting client they will. 

Archived