Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rock Crab Script

msdav

I've seen a lot of rock crab scripts - but most the ones that there are run around and attack other peoples crabs as soon as they spawn. They run on similar run routes repeatedly. This draws A LOT of attention and reports.

I would like to know if there is one which stands in a spot where 2 crabs spawn, does minimal clicks. Runs south when the crabs become unaggressive, then runs back to the same spot. This would draw much less attention from other players and less reports.

If anyone could update a script to do this or has a reasonably priced private one please let me know.

Discord is junebeene#1306

4 hours ago, msdav said:

I added you on discord (junebeene#1306), the pictures are too big to attach for some reason.

You can use imgur to upload the images and paste the links here.

Archived