Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What seperates a good script from a bad one?

ranarrthings

If we are all using the same api, how different can 2 scripts really be? If its something simple like cooking food, you withdraw the food, use on fire, delay until inv is done, bank, repeat. Where in this would there be a difference between an experienced scripter and a new scripter?

1 minute ago, Man16 said:

Almost nothing. You can't do anything major at the script level to differentiate your script to another.

So how is it that free scripts have a higher ban rate that paid/private ones if they do the same exact action?

2 minutes ago, Stormscythe said:

Making it look human like. Clicking random spots on the objects, rotating camera from time to time, skill checking etc. - anything that a normal human player would do.

is this not already built into the api? Ive read that adding this would just create a detectable pattern.

Not sure if its in the API or not, been away from scripting quite some time. All I know is that you should try implementing human like things (for example AFKing for some time if you are in a safe zone to simulate a toilet break - I know I can run from my computer, take a piss and make it back before getting logged out)

More advanced scripters have better methods of accomplishing the same tasks that newer scripters do inefficiently. And with efficiency and knowledge of the game its easier to mimic how a real player would play the game.

1 minute ago, NovaGTX said:

More advanced scripters have better methods of accomplishing the same tasks that newer scripters do inefficiently. And with efficiency and knowledge of the game its easier to mimic how a real player would play the game.

Can you give me an example of "And with efficiency and knowledge of the game its easier to mimic how a real player would play the game"?

12 minutes ago, ranarrthings said:

Can you give me an example of "And with efficiency and knowledge of the game its easier to mimic how a real player would play the game"?

38d2a8c78e.png
    Just an example... I'm not going to reveal my methods, but try doing that with a free "new to scripting" script. Chances are you'd be banned.

Edit: found another but had to censor method.

b4bcb2ac2e.png

Archived