Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Opening Client on MAC W/O Client.jar

paulrevere

Good day,

I need help trying to get dreambot to launch after the splash screen. Whenever I use the client.jar file I can't see the paint or gfx and that's important to me for gp per hour etc. I've tried pointing my java from 8.0/11.0 JDK but it still doesn't work. 

Ran it,

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/awt/AWTUtilities$Translucency

at org.dreambot.0.0.0d.<init>(0d.java:57)

at org.dreambot.0.0.0d.<init>(0d.java:41)

at org.dreambot.0.1.0.0L.<init>(0L.java:40)

at org.dreambot.0.1.7.<clinit>(7.java:55)

at org.dreambot.Boot.6(Boot.java:447)

at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:313)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:770)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715)

at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:740)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.awt.AWTUtilities$Translucency

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:583)

at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)

at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)

... 18 more

• 1 year later...

Archived