Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How many accounts can typically run "safely" under one proxy

warden58

Obviously no account is ever completely safe when botting... I understand this, please do not respond with "no account is safe, don't bot what you don't want to lose" etc..

I currently have over 100 accounts and I would like an idea as to how many can be run under the same proxy (as well as same client).

57 minutes ago, warden58 said:

Obviously no account is ever completely safe when botting... I understand this, please do not respond with "no account is safe, don't bot what you don't want to lose" etc..

I currently have over 100 accounts and I would like an idea as to how many can be run under the same proxy (as well as same client).

you can run 2 maybe 3 saftey on the proxy but make sure you are running them human like or your gonna suicide the proxy within a couple hours. Also make sure they are using different scripts i have 4 scripts that i coded. Each one adds up to the final product. All in all 2-3 accounts human like, none human like most likely get a couple hours before its burned.

Archived