Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is it possible to hold mouse3 (wheel)?

ozeki6

Seems like api has no methods for such thing. Consider looking into my reply I wrote to this post a while back. You'd need to change the key events to mouse events, obviously. Also, you might need to enable mouse input for the client before using this.

Edit: I noticed the thread is archived, so you might not have access to it. However, here's my reply to it. The thread was about sending immediate messages in OSRS chat.

private void instantType(final String message) {
        Canvas canvas = getClient().getInstance().getCanvas();
        for (char c : message.toCharArray()) {
            canvas.dispatchEvent(new KeyEvent(canvas, KeyEvent.KEY_TYPED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, KeyEvent.VK_UNDEFINED, c));
        }
        canvas.dispatchEvent(new KeyEvent(canvas, KeyEvent.KEY_PRESSED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, KeyEvent.VK_ENTER, KeyEvent.CHAR_UNDEFINED));
        canvas.dispatchEvent(new KeyEvent(canvas, KeyEvent.KEY_RELEASED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, KeyEvent.VK_ENTER, KeyEvent.CHAR_UNDEFINED));
    }

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Seems like api has no methods for such thing. Consider looking into my reply I wrote to this post a while back. You'd need to change the key events to mouse events, obviously. Also, you might need to enable mouse input for the client before using this.

Edit: I noticed the thread is archived, so you might not have access to it. However, here's my reply to it. The thread was about sending immediate messages in OSRS chat.

private void instantType(final String message) {
        Canvas canvas = getClient().getInstance().getCanvas();
        for (char c : message.toCharArray()) {
            canvas.dispatchEvent(new KeyEvent(canvas, KeyEvent.KEY_TYPED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, KeyEvent.VK_UNDEFINED, c));
        }
        canvas.dispatchEvent(new KeyEvent(canvas, KeyEvent.KEY_PRESSED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, KeyEvent.VK_ENTER, KeyEvent.CHAR_UNDEFINED));
        canvas.dispatchEvent(new KeyEvent(canvas, KeyEvent.KEY_RELEASED, System.currentTimeMillis(), 0, KeyEvent.VK_ENTER, KeyEvent.CHAR_UNDEFINED));
    }

Thanks for answering. I did and it worked however it only works if I have my mouse input enabled in the client. Is there a way to do this without having the mouse input enabled?

8 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

Thanks for answering. I did and it worked however it only works if I have my mouse input enabled in the client. Is there a way to do this without having the mouse input enabled?

Not that I know of, unfortunately.

On 11/13/2018 at 12:35 AM, ozeki6 said:

22 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Not that I know of, unfortunately.

Should be possible to enable mouse input in your script though.

Instance instance = getClient().getInstance();
            instance.setMouseInputEnabled(true);

And then just change the value to false if you have released the button or done with whatever you wanted to do.

Archived