Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Break System

Paxy

Morning guys,

I would just to make sure i am doing this correctly.

If i set my interval at 420 mins, duration at 540 mins, Deviate interval at 540 and duration at 450 does that mean I will bot for around 420 mins with a break between 540 and 450 mins? Want to make sure im doing this correctly. Also if anyone 24/7 bots but with a good break setup to look human could you please tell me your break times and settings. I want to be botting all the time but playing/botting like a human. Thank you.

I guess that is how it works, yep.

But honestly, I would never bot for 24/7 on an account that i'm not suiciding on because Jagex has heuristics detection (botwatch) that constantly analyzes behavior, not just 'time played'.

I would play legit between sessions and perhaps do some quests to throw that system off.

Anyways I just bot an hour or two a day when I spend some quality time with my girl or family and use breaks ranging between 5-15 minutes tot make it seem real enough.

Hope this helps!

Yeah i am going to do that myself. I slayer by myself then wanna do some NMZ or skilling with the bot for 3 hours or so and do random breaks every 5-15 mins. Thanks mate.

Archived