Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RSQuests l Looking for 2 workers

Derpec

naftc00s28gs9rizg.jpg

Community,

I am seeking two individuals that would be interested in working with me as a "quester" for my upcoming business/service.

What you'll be doing on the daily:

• Answering all support tickets
    • Answering any pre-sale questions
    • Deciding whether to accept a quest service or not
    • Keep the community active, and monitor the website

F.A.Q?

• What if I do work for you what do I get? You'll never have to reach out, and gain the customers I will do that. All orders are processed either through PayPal or rsgp, and that's how you will be getting paid. 
    • Do I need to put down a down payment to work for you? This will be discussed via messaging as it depends on if you are a reputable member or not. 

Application Format:

Quest's you have done:
    Quest's you are most comfortable with:
    Quest's you do not feel like you can complete (If any, and be honest):
    Why should I hire you, and not someone else:
    What can you do to contribute to the community rather than just quests: 
    Anymore Information:

PLEASE NOTE: I am looking for people that are looking for some decent RSGP within the next month or two, and I have no time for people that do not have experience in questing.

Quest's you have done: Every single quest, minimum of 50 times each. Not an exaggeration, with the exception of MM2 and DS2, these being around 20 times each, and Making Friends/Taste of Hope since they are new, roughly around 10 each
    Quest's you are most comfortable with: All
    Quest's you do not feel like you can complete (If any, and be honest): None
    Why should I hire you, and not someone else: With the amount of quests that I have, ranging from pre-eoc orders of WGS, to current orders of DS2, my quest knowledge and efficiency expands beyond most people's scope. Being from North America, and having a career in business in real life, I would consider my communication to be a strong asset, allowing customers & managers alike to not feel disoriented in conversation.  
    What can you do to contribute to the community rather than just quests: Depends what is needed, really; moderation, communication, client gathering are not out of the realm of possibility
    Anymore Information: I'm an accountant by career. Although I am available many hours now, the months of February-April are hectic for me. I will still be able to put in time, but without knowing a concrete schedule (hard to predict), I cannot give any sort of reasonable estimation as to what I will be able to provide during those months.

Add me On Discord, Viision#8062 I'd be willing to do some work.

Quest's you have done: Almost Every Quest 
    Quest's you are most comfortable with: Everythin
    Quest's you do not feel like you can complete (If any, and be honest): Regicide Underground
    Why should I hire you, and not someone else: Im known in the dreambot community as a speed Quester & Servicer. 
    Worked with some very big names
    What can you do to contribute to the community rather than just quests: I'm experienced in Customer Support & As a representative
    Fluent in a ton of Coding languages
    Anymore Information: Ask me anything else on discord.

Archived