Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • OSRS Questing

dereks quest

Sheet has been updated as of November 5th 2018. View the change log for more information Thank you.

Hi there,

This thread is a copy paste from my sythe thread. I had been recommended to post here:

ZTqrtZU.png

I used to quest pre-eoc on a couple of sites, but mostly been around the clan world.

**Edited November 5th 2018**
    Most people on Sythe have very similar questing needs. As such, I have edited my sheet to be more in-tune with demand. This does not mean I am limited to my sheet, but rather this is for quick viewing. IF THE QUEST YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NOT ON THE SHEET, PLEASE PM ME ON SYTHE OR ON DISCORD FOR A FREE ESTIMATE

Terms
    - After doing some orders with skilling, I am willing to do some skills. This can be discussed in the original order. I reserve the right to decline your order if I do not like the skilling required
    - Only RSGP is accepted. Although I am posting on a blackmarket site, I do not bot or RWT  **I have teamed up with somebody. Bitcoin is now an accepted form of payment, PM me on discord to discuss rates**
    - Everything is completed by me. I do not have any partners or bots, so depending on order size, I may not be the quickest service in accepting orders, but I will always let you know when I am available
    - I prefer having the money on the account for payment + extra for supplies. If you do not want to do this way I will go half & half or use a middleman service
    - I am willing to screenshare me questing on your account
    - These prices are not for Iron-Men, or under "specialty accounts", such as 1 prayer. These prices will be discussed on discord.
    - Commonly requested Quests are public on the sheet. I do ALL quests. If the quest you are wanting is not on the list, I provide free quotes. Ask me on discord!
    - Not responsible for locked/muted/banned accounts

Contact Methods
    - SwiftIRC under the alias "derek"
    - Discord under derek#9156 / Unique ID 207867291738701824

Quest Sheet for Prices (As of Nov 5 2018)
    Quest Sheet

Thanks in advance!

General
    - Removal of Lunar Magics series. If you are interested in a quote, PM me on Sythe/Discord
    - Removal of Piety series. If you are interested in a quote, PM me on Sythe/Discord
    - Removal of Dragon Slayer 2 series. If you are interested in a quote, PM me on Sythe/Discord
    - Removal of Monkey Madness 2 series. If you are interested in a quote, PM me on Sythe/Discord
    - Removal of Stand-alone RFD series. Most people will not purchase the subquests by themselves
    - Removal of Adamant / Rune Glove packages. Uncommon orders. If you are interested in a quote, PM me on Sythe/Discord
    - Addition of MM1 Package

Animal Magnetism Package
    Increases:
    - Animal Magnetism 1.4m -> 1.6m

Decreases:
    - Ernest the Chicken 1m -> 700k
    - Priest in Peril 1.4m -> 1.1m
    - Restless Ghost, The 700k -> 400k

Overall:
    4.5m -> 3.8m

Desert Treasure Package
    Increases:
    - Desert Treasure    5m -> 6m

Decreases:
    - Death Plateau    1.2 -> 1m
    - Dig Site, The    2.3m -> 2.1m
    - Druidic Ritual 700k -> 600k
    - Priest in Peril 1.4m -> 1.1m
    - Temple of Ikov 1.5m -> 1.2m
    - Tourist Trap, The 1.8M -> 1.6m
    - Troll Stronghold 1.1M -> 900k
    - Waterfall Quest 1.2M -> 1M

Overall:
    16.7m -> 15.5M

Nightmare Zone Kits
    Increases:
    - N/A

Decreases:
    - Fight Arena 1m -> 900k
    - Lost City 1m -> 900k
    - Mountain Daughter 1.7m -> 1.6m
    - Tree Gnome Village 1.8m -> 1.3m
    - Vampire Slayer 700k -> 500k
    Overall:
    6.2M -> 5.2M

Mithril Gloves
    Increases:
    - Shadow of the Storm -> 1.3M -> 1.4M
    Decreases:
    - Big Chompy Bird Hunting 1m -> 900k
    - Cooks Assistant 600k -> 500k
    - Demon Slayer 1.3m -> 900k
    - Fishing Contest    800k -> 600k
    - Gertrude's Cat 900k -> 600k
    - Goblin Diplomacy 600k -> 400k
    - Golem, The 1.1m -> 800k
    - RFD/Cook 900k -> 700k
    - RFD/Dave (C) -> 1.1m -> 1M
    - RFD/Dave (K) -> 4M -> 2.6M
    - RFD/Dwarf 1M -> 600k
    - RFD/Goblin 1.1M -> 600k
    - RFD/Ogre 1.4m -> 1.1m
    - RFD/Pirate 1.4M -> 1.1M

Overall:
    Cat (C) 14.5m -> 11.2M
    Kitten (K) 17.4m -> 12.8M

Rock Cake
    Increases:
    - N/A
    Decreases:
    - Cooks Assistant 600k -> 500k
    - Fishing Contest    800k -> 600k
    - RFD/Cook 900k -> 700k
    - RFD/Dwarf 1M -> 600k
    Overall:
    3.3M -> 2.4M

18 minutes ago, Almonds said:

I know just the person for you- if you would like to partake in a joint venture. 

Let me know; otherwise GLWS! 

Willing to at least discuss, no point in shooting something down without contact

29 minutes ago, dereks quest said:

Willing to at least discuss, no point in shooting something down without contact

Sent you a PM in regards- hope to hear from you soon! 

Archived