Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Vhagars Guard Fighter [10-25k+ xp/hr]

Vhagar

Vhagars Guard Fighter 

A combat script I've made for fighting guards in various F2P areas.

Features:

- Fights guards in a range of locations (Falador, Varrock, Al Kharid) & Banks.

- Includes toggleable overlay displaying exp gained, number of monsters killed, time running and the current status of the script.

- Decent anti-ban including breaks/pauses, checking statistics, hovering over the next target ect.

- GUI enables users to choose from a range of f2p food, location and type of looting (Items and/or gold).

Screenshots: 

TqeWwOZ.pngcv7S4nx.png

5cBTGst.png

429XnSr.png

gk1nFY5.png

Would appreciate it if any user that encounters a bug would post about it here so I can fix it as I've not had chance to thoroughly test it, ty!

Any suggestions are welcomed, enjoy!

Version Log

1.0 - Initial Release

1.1 - Bug fixes & removed Al Kharid Palace 

1.2 - Significantly Increased script efficiency & re-added Al Kharid Palace after adding ability to open doors inside.

Edited by Vhagar
    Updated version log

• Vhagar changed the title to [FREE] Vhagars Guard Fighter [10-25k+ xp/hr]
    • 3 weeks later...

Hey Vhagar,

Im actually experiencing a little trouble with the script. It sometimes doesnt bank right (it will repeat taking food out of the bank for 2 or 3 times and then takes out another amount as to what I put in). This is the least concerning to me. Because I noticed when it walks back to the spot after this banking bug It will not fight the Guards and it just stands there hovering the guard and also not logging also. Other then this I really like the concept of this script I really find it a good script and training method aswel.

Thank you for listening,

Greetings,

Pascal

On 11/10/2018 at 10:24 AM, dauspex said:

Suggest expanding range of food to include Herring, Sardines, other wise solid script

Expanded the food choice, good suggestion thanks.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:34 PM, pascalnijhof said:

Hey Vhagar,

Im actually experiencing a little trouble with the script. It sometimes doesnt bank right (it will repeat taking food out of the bank for 2 or 3 times and then takes out another amount as to what I put in). This is the least concerning to me. Because I noticed when it walks back to the spot after this banking bug It will not fight the Guards and it just stands there hovering the guard and also not logging also. Other then this I really like the concept of this script I really find it a good script and training method aswel.

Thank you for listening,

Greetings,

Pascal

Hey Pascal,

Firstly thanks for taking the time to report the bug, I tried recreating it but had trouble. I slightly altered the code during banking, but I'm not sure It will have fixed the issue. Was it in a specific bank that it was happening or in multiple?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 12/9/2018 at 3:28 AM, Realness Nuke said:

Always stuck on "anti-ban" doesnt even attack anything, if i could rate this a zero i would.

Cant replicate this bug myself, care to elaborate? Where are you using it exactly? 

• 2 weeks later...

Use in Al-kharid:

Does not bank correctly, Anti-Ban gets locked up some times causing an afk log out, doesnt always follow suit with the options you give it( ex; Al-kharid palace, goes to varrok gaurds)

use over 3 days, Have not been able to have a full hour of use without assisting this script.