Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to develop Dreambot scripts in Intellij

Dibes

It was doing that to me too, just get them to re-send the email

@Dibes, I've run the DBLauncher.jar (logged in to runescape and everything) but I'm not seeing any of the files and folder structure you mentioned in the video. Should they be created in the same directory? Thanks for the demo btw, very nice and clear :)

Realised I might get better answers if I provide more info...

I downloaded DBLauncher.jar as the download link ( https://dreambot.org/DBLauncher.jar )

I've downloaded and installed JDK 1.8 for x64 windows ( https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html )

I believe there's supposed to be a client.jar, and a bunch of other things. But I'm not seeing that in the folder I downloaded DBLauncher.jar from. Does the setup package get installed to a set location?

The client does seem to work though, managed to get runescape running through it, added account details. I even added a free script from the web portal and it can be loaded and ran, still no sign of files on disk though, which is a bit confusing. Would have thougt a local copy of the script would be downloaded somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated, in the mean time I'll keep blindly clicking things until stuff happens ;)

Oh you're right! Video did mention files would get made, not where though... although that should have been obvious when he started linking to the libraries so i guess I should have just paid more attention. Got it working now, thanks for the quick response!

3 hours ago, fleufleu said:

All is going good BUT when i compile, i don't have my script in de scripts folder.

are you certain you pointed the export towards your Dreambot/scripts folder?  If you didn't they wouldn't be in their.

• 3 weeks later...

So when I compile my script it shows up in my dreambot>script directory. But when I load dreambot and check my scripts nothing shows up. Even the free scripts I had. Only way to get them back is to delete the scripts folder and relaunch the client. Which then makes a new scripts folder. Then i can access the free scripts I've downloaded. 

Was wondering if anyone could help me troubleshot why my script will show up in the folder but not the client? Also why nothing else will show up after compiling my own script?

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived