Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot vs OSBot

eversio

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Community

Quick question if you dont mind and dont mean to derail OPs thread (Dream bot and osbot are similar but personal preferance for now is Dreambot)

what do you think of in terms of Dreambot vs Runemate regarding getting flagged by botwatch. Main argument i found in favour of runemate is that they dont use the external client which means less chance of getting flagged by botwatch = longer potential botting times and more safety.

on the other hand, they are really small community and their API looks way too hard to navigate compared to dreambot.

I'm a complete noob btw so just asking for opinions as im learning to script and am trying my best atm to do it on the best platform (here atm)

im pretty sure dreambot is undetectable so it all comes down to the time it takes for fixing the client on update days and the selection on premium scripts i would have to  give the nod to DB because they normally are the fastest when it comes to client fixes and pretty good selections of premium scripts. when i comes to bans its all about how u bot but bans are inevitable if u plan to do serious botting. 

25 minutes ago, Lincon said:

Quick question if you dont mind and dont mean to derail OPs thread (Dream bot and osbot are similar but personal preferance for now is Dreambot)

what do you think of in terms of Dreambot vs Runemate regarding getting flagged by botwatch. Main argument i found in favour of runemate is that they dont use the external client which means less chance of getting flagged by botwatch = longer potential botting times and more safety.

on the other hand, they are really small community and their API looks way too hard to navigate compared to dreambot.

I'm a complete noob btw so just asking for opinions as im learning to script and am trying my best atm to do it on the best platform (here atm)

Dreambot isn't detected or flagged. You can test this by playing legit on the dreambot client without getting banned. For bans, it's all mostly based on the method/script used.

5 minutes ago, Deus Aureae said:

Dreambot isn't detected or flagged. You can test this by playing legit on the dreambot client without getting banned. For bans, it's all mostly based on the method/script used.

What i meant was if the following 2 scenarios are true

1- using dreambot - jagex can see you're using an external client and if you are using a bad bot - you are likely to get banned

2- With runemate - jagex sees you're using their client and if you are using an equally bad bot/same hours as #1 - you are less likely to get banned.

Archived