Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Selling Warrior's Guild Defender Service

Cgjohnst2

Hey guys,

I know how tedious getting a defender can be. I'm offering a dragon defender service for the low price of 7mil OSRS gold. I will take your account from having 0 warrior's guild tokens to 3000-4000 (~3 hours depending on levels), then begin grinding for the defender drops and getting you all that combat experience as well.

Time: Depends on your combat level, if you want me to use potions, and RNG (luck)

Items Required: Good melee gear, black or mithril set,  food, potions (optional), bonecrusher (recommended)

I will need access to your bank to deposit defenders and bank for food/pots/etc, so if you have an expensive bank and it makes you feel better, I recommend moving your pricey stuff to an alt account. I don't have workers and will only do one account at a time, so there's no concern about other people stealing your stuff.

So for 7mil, you are getting:

+Positive feedback on the site

+A lot of combat experience (let me know which stat you prefer to train)

+Dragon Defender

+A safe and quick method to get your defender without RL money issues

Archived