Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VeloxCombat: Open Source AIO Combat

Dibes

Hey ya'll. I decided to work on an open source AIO combat bot for fun that will cover the general basics you would expect as well as some more advanced features. I am also streaming the creation of it every weekday morning EST from ~9-11am for those that want to watch, ask questions, or to give me feedback on my code. If you have ideas on what features you would like to see please let me know and i'll be sure to add them! Note that I am still learning the API and am a bit rusty with my Java so if you see anything blatantly stupid or that could be done better please let me know on discord or through a Github issue!

Github: https://github.com/deibeljc/VeloxScripts
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/dibesjr

So far the list is pretty limited mainly due to me not knowing what a good AIO combat script should involve. Anything in green is currently done, yellow is in progress, and red is not started.

• Attack enemies it can path to

• Open doors in the way

• Eat food in a reasonable manner

• Priority system per health percentage. E.X: 80% hp is low priority, 50% is medium and 35% is high.

• Loot whatever the person wants

• Bury Bones

• Be AFKish while fighting, similar to a real person

• Bank for stuff

• Get More Food

• Open door if blocking path back to bank

• Path back to fighting area

• Improvements to define the fighting area

• Attempt to handle dynamically pathing out of a dungeon (like edgeville) and back

• Drop off loot

Archived