Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bells Pizzeria

Bell

im gonna be making  a pizzeria soon.

What it will do is , pretty much everything.

Make the pizza base add the tomatos and cheese then from there you can either cook it or add other things to it. it will only cook at the Cooking guild

Its 75% done, all i need to do is figure out the GUI which im having a hard time with but i will figure it out.

On 10/30/2018 at 12:01 AM, thatbellguy said:

im gonna be making  a pizzeria soon.

What it will do is , pretty much everything.

Make the pizza base add the tomatos and cheese then from there you can either cook it or add other things to it. it will only cook at the Cooking guild

Its 75% done, all i need to do is figure out the GUI which im having a hard time with but i will figure it out.

Nice nice. If you have any technical questions regarding anything, you're more than welcome to reach out to me on discord :)

42 minutes ago, Xephy said:

Nice nice. If you have any technical questions regarding anything, you're more than welcome to reach out to me on discord :)

Thanks :D mila got the GUI done for me, im a werid learner i can only learn by reading the code and understanding what it is doing i cant learn by looking at a book, i have to read the code line for line thne retype it all to remember what it does. so now its 90% done, i just need to implement the cooking, then wait a month before i can sell it on SDN.

Archived