Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New Business Idea - Automated Account

Banker

Hi,

So from recent developments in my scripts and personal software I have the ability to automatically create accounts, verify emails, manipulate/train stats and quests then automatically deliver these accounts to an email address - potentially via Discord account in future.

I need to know, would anyone be interested in having a website/service where you can order a trained account and it will be created as soon as your order is made and trained by an advanced bot system to the stats then automatically delivered to you (potentially status updates as its being trained).

The service i would offer is a wide range of automated account services.

You could order:

- Registered Accounts (Without Tutorial Island)

- Registered Accounts (With Tutorial Island)

- Accounts with X stats.

- Accounts with X Quests

- Accounts with certain tasks/diaries completed

- Other

Would anyone be interested in this - at a fair price and further developed to support members (initially will be F2P only).

Accounts could in theory be developed up to zulrah accounts or max accounts or specific builds for PKing or botting.

- Banker

1 hour ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

I'd be assuming it is a reasonable price and sufficiently ran 

It'll be beating prices of any other major providers and have a large capacity for orders :)

Something to keep in mind, you'll likely be unlocking a lot of accounts. Jagex is locking accounts due to "suspected stolen" when they are accessed from an IP of a different country/state than the one that created it.

On 10/29/2018 at 6:23 PM, OPEX said:

Something to keep in mind, you'll likely be unlocking a lot of accounts. Jagex is locking accounts due to "suspected stolen" when they are accessed from an IP of a different country/state than the one that created it.

compared to everything else you would have to program to make this work an automatic unlocking system for your customers to use seems comparatively simple.

On 10/29/2018 at 10:23 PM, OPEX said:

This has been taken into consideration and we're currently looking into a way for a user to input the email onto our website and have it unlocked with a new password within a few minutes to combat this, it's a relatively simple process as it mimics the verification process just with an altered system.

Archived