Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gold Bracelet Money Maker

Kaliados

Hey I am trying to figure out how to get a crafting script that will create gold necklaces in Port Phasmatys.
    The coords are super easy lol.

(3690, 3466, 0) The bank square.

(3687,3479 0) The furnace.

I am really bad and self taught with coding, but I kinda wanna try to make this work.

Anyone have any sources I might need to get further in making this?

Also im willing to pay, but lokey I kinda wanna just make it xD.

This isnt my script, but this is a starting point...?

https://github.com/ashame/RSBot-old/tree/master/org/nathantehbeast/scripts/braceletCrafter

first of all this source is for another bot using diffrent API = wont work with dreambot

you can check the snippets here in dreambot iam sure you will find alot of usful info

gl :) and feel free to ask about any thing you need .

Yeah I figured that this client would have specific needs.

This should be done easily, but most of what I know is html css python, and all at an entry level.

Thanks for the offer to help answer any questions. I wouldnt know where to even start knowing that for the most part the "template" I was gonna go off is pretty far off the mark.

Archived